Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Nails: Take 1

I'm sad to see that I have not posted anything fancy in a while. Unfortunately, this semester has been keeping me away from having free time. Last week I had 3 exams in 4 days; It was crazy. Thus, no nail painting for me :(
Currently my nails are still naked (sigh) but I have some nail designs from before this blog started! This nail design was from high school around sophomore or junior year, maybe...? Anyways, here it is! 






Not too bad for a high school kid with lots of time. Ha ha. I guess these nails should be "October Nails" rather than strictly Halloween since I had the breast cancer nail on my ring finger. One of the thumb nails turned out failing and I don't know what happened to the one next to the M&M nail. It was probably a fail nail, too. 


Get excited for Halloween! Yay! Just 2 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment