Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring Floral Nails

Today was such a beautiful day: sunny with a few fluffy clouds, high of 80, not humid. It's finally feeling like spring here! I wish the weather was like this all the time. As the weather is getting nicer, and finals are upon us, I am catching spring fever. I find it very difficult to study for finals this week. I just lack all motivation to do anything productive. Am I the only one who feels like this? I wanted to paint instead of study tonight so here's what I came up with: It's a floral design to celebrate the nice weather that we finally get to enjoy. I got the idea from my love of the spring trend of floral shorts (I just got a pair and I love them!).




To be honest, I did the stripes because I was too lazy to do the entire hand flowers. But I think it makes a nice balance to the busy floral.

Hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment