Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentines Nails..? Maybe...?


I LOVE SPARKLES! I am obsessed with this sparkly pink color! It's sooooo cute! I didn't want to do an over the top Valentines day nail design this year but I thought this design was a little Valentines-ey because it's pink and girly (Can I get away with that? Is that right?). Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's day, but I like that I have a reason to use girly pink sparkles! You could probably get away with painting it even when it's not the holiday but it's not something I personally would do (not exactly like this).
The first photo has a nice view of the gradient I did but the second photo has a better angle to show the color of the sparkles. It's so hard to get both!

I used Essie's "We Can Do It Pink!" for the base color and "A Cut Above" for the sparkles.


Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment